Monday, February 3, 2014

Do You Need a CEO?

As a provider of insight, guidance and education to small business owners via our Local Business Assistance Program, we at OED couldn't help but notice this question posed on Entrepreneur.com.

How Can I Find a CEO for My Startup?

How can I find someone to lead the way for my startup healthcare website? The website is completed and has had great reviews in beta testing with family and friends. I need investment capital, business organization and someone with knowledge to secure an initial workforce. I have some initial funds to help start the process but not the experience or time to do it by myself. I’m stuck. Any ideas?

Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/answer/229769#ixzz2ruUzkG8A


Read the article for advice, and contact us to see what pro-bono, highly experienced support OED can make available to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment